Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cody Returning

Terrance Cody is not leaving anything to the average Alabama fan's mind when it comes to him entering the NFL draft after his Junior and only season for the Crimson Tide. Cody will not only forego the draft, he is not even going to apply for feedback from the NFL draft board.

"I felt like I needed another year to get full control, get my weight down and get my knee back to full health and get in better condition and stuff," said Cody when asked about his decision.


To me, this decision shows Cody's maturity for being able to see though all of the hype analysts are building up about him and say to himself that he needs another year. Not many teams in the NFL run the 3-4 defense that Alabama runs and for that reason, Cody's draft position could have been really good or really bad. It is also very difficult to pass up that money.

No comments: