Thursday, July 24, 2008

You're Welcome Auburn

With all of the surprises that the media was predicting to occur at SEC Media Days, I don't believe anyone called Philip Fulmer being subpoenaed as one of them. I do not know all of the details because the news just broke on JOX 94.5, but I am going to tell you what I do know.

The case has to do with the Windell Smith case.

Whether Fulmer gives his deposition or disputes it, he will have to make an appearance in a Jackson, Alabama law office that week.

That is the same week they play Auburn.


With Auburn being one of their toughest games, this is going to be a major distraction for the Vols the week of the game. I am assuming they scheduled the deposition for that week in case he did not appear at the deposition. For up to the minute coverage on this, you can listen to it on JOX 94.5.

No comments: