Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wild Idea

I read an article today, I don't remember where, stating that Terrance Cody could be the biggest player to ever play at Alabama. Then I went on a Bama On-line message board that had a thread talking about how well he was doing in summer practice. One entry talked about how some guys were going to start the Terrance Cody fan club and make Jerseys with his number on it. Well I want to take it a step further. I want to move it in a direction for the ladies (Dim the lights).

I want someone to make Terrance Cody Shack Shirts. If you do not know what a shack shirt is, it's a shirt a girl receives from a guy after an unexpected "sleep over". The shirt is usually much bigger than the girl (or you hope she is skinny enough in stature to have it look big). The T-Shirt will come in Terrance Cody's T-Shirt Size, which I can not even imagine. His number will also be on the back.

Someone please do this. It would be hysterical to see girls walking around in XXXXL shack shirts.

No comments: